Elderberry gummies for cold and flu support, recipe from LearningHerbs.
Step by Step: A Great way of Painting your own Mural without Knowing how to Draw
Stretches that improve different aspects of your body.
Doggies vs. kitties!!! Drawing refs!!!!!
[From various sources]
How to wear a knife strapped to your thigh with a garter like a fucking lady while managing not to slice yourself open because you were fool enough to carry an unsheathed weapon next to a squishy part of your body that moves when you walk.
- Get a garter from somewhere; this one is a sock garter from Sock Dreams, which means it’s made to stay the fuck up there.
- Get a fucking sheath for those sharp, pointy things and put them in the sheath. There’ll be a velcro loop at the top so that they won’t slide out if you hold the sheath upside down.
- Put the garter through the loop at the top meant for whatever you’re using to attach it to yourself. Attach it to yourself, adjusting for ease of grabbing. You don’t want to put it on your inner thigh because that is awkward as hell to get out. The only way you’d be able to get it out in a timely manner is if you attached the sheath upside down, at which point you’d need two garters to keep the sheath from tilting inward toward your other thigh.
- Oh no, now the sheath is hanging loosely and is going to make a weird pattern against your clothing. Tuck that shit into your stockings if you’re wearing them, or use another garter if you’re not.
- Pull your pencil skirt back down over the knife sheath. Adjust accordingly due to tightness of skirt and shape of sheath. Make sure you can get at it as quick as you want.
- People look at you really strangely if this is the knife you pull out when you want to cut your apple up.
Vital Information for your Everyday Life.
Reblogging this so I remember to show it to my wife.
I used to do this in high school cause 2 days of the week we did internships and shit and i had to bus alone to downtown seattle and there always creeps. I recommend listening to this.
Sage will stop sweating no matter what the reason. Drink 3 cups of sage tea a day. Use 1 teaspoon per cup, allow to steep for 5 minutes. Add a bit of honey if you don’t find the taste palatable. Give it about a week and should see a reduction in sweating within approximately three weeks, you should find the sweating to be very minimal
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HDR EFFECT WAS HARD BUT IT’S ACTUALLY LIKE A 5 STEP THING BESIDES DUPLICATING AND FLATTENING SHIT HOLY FUCK I CAN DO IT. I’M SO EXCITED WOW THAT’S LOVELY and I have to share because no one every taught me this.
- Open your picture.
- Duplicate layer (Ctrl+J)
- Overlay that shit 50%
- Flatten image (Ctrl+E)
- Duplicate that one layer that you have now (Ctrl+J)
- Desaturate (Shift+Ctrl+U)
- Invert (Ctrl+I)
- Gaussian Blur it to 40
- Now overlay that B&W Blurred image
- Duplicate and sharpen if necessary
- AMAZEMENT WOW HOLY SHIT
MOTHERFUCKER, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS FOR HOURS. TAGG(NG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS.
For all of those who want to learn a language but don’t know where to start, need extra help as you learn it, or if you’re just bored. These are the resources I’ve gathered over the last few months (feel free to add to it!)
General sites with grammar/sounds/pronunciation for a wide variety of languages
- My Languages
- BBC Language
- How to Learn Any Language
- Effective Language Learning
- The Polyglot Project
More specific sites, targeted at one language
- German here and here
- Spanish here and here
- French here here and here
- Italian here and here
- Japanese here
- Chinese here and here
- Korean here and here
- Vietnamese here
For all ya’ll auditory learners
-also, foreign language mixes on 8tracks
- some german ones
- a few spanish ones
- some french mixes
- some italian mixes
- some russian mixes
- some mandarin mixes
- some japanese mixes
Interactive language-exchanging sites where you can make friends and meet natives wOWie
Tips, advice, and motivation to give you that extra push
- 5 Tips to Get You Started
- a blog on language-hacking tips
- have some motivational videos that provide language courses (Speak from Day 1 and Pimsleur Approach)
- 6 ways to roll your r
- another language blog
For those interested in linguistics, here are 15 interesting articles on the field
i’ve found quite a few resources for irish gaelic, a really beautiful but complex language that you can challenge yourself to learn
- linguistic facts about the language and some study tips
- here’s an online radio
- pronunciation and a youtube channel
- Irish Language Today
If i find more content, I’ll edit this and add it right away. Good luck and have fun!
Some of this stuff and more found here in my resources post :D
Resources are da best because then you can’t use it as an excuse not to learn a language :3